Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  Empty
PostSubject: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 12:43

TheKyuubi13 -- Hyoyeon
Jenii -- Seohyun
Beee~ -- Sunny
ScarletGinger (Me) -- Sooyoung
Skye -- Tiffany
ChibiZee -- Yuri
lemonshebet -- Yoona
Jani -- Taeyeon
Ckaypop -- Jessica
Audio Mixer -- Jessica
Video Mixer -- Me
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 22:28

Omo~~~ Everyone sounds great!~

@Ginger~ you sounded so cute as Sooyoung!~<3 really adorable~ you don't need swag!~
haha I like cute Sooyoung :)~ lotsalove

@Jenii~ I love your part!~ seriously love your voice ^0^<3 lovie

@Beee~ You really did a nice job with Sunnys part!~ pinkheart

@Skye~ Girl~ you fit Tiffany like perfectly O.O fo real~ sweatheart

@ChibiZee~ loved your part ^^ you sounded so cool ^^ <3 burstlove

@lemonshebet~ *v*<3 Your voice fits anyone *-* I swear >:D sweetlovie

@Jani~ OMG! you did so great with Taeyeons note~ your voice is so good<3 admires

@Ckaypop~ uh ew~ haha my high notes were not good ;-; lol but my throat was all asfhajh because I was screaming at my dog to shut up, (he was barking~) so I can record~ lol not smart~ excuses. I just don't sound good xD I will practice!~ noooo

@Jessica~ great mixing >:D<3 ye!

burstlove burstlove All in all!~ fantastic!~ I love it <3 burstlove burstlove
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 22:47

Aww thanks Christina <3
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 22:48

You're very welcome <3 ^^
Back to top Go down
TheKyuubi13
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
TheKyuubi13

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime3rd December 2011, 14:01

Ckaypop wrote:
Omo~~~ Everyone sounds great!~

@Ginger~ you sounded so cute as Sooyoung!~<3 really adorable~ you don't need swag!~
haha I like cute Sooyoung :)~ lotsalove

@Jenii~ I love your part!~ seriously love your voice ^0^<3 lovie

@Beee~ You really did a nice job with Sunnys part!~ pinkheart

@Skye~ Girl~ you fit Tiffany like perfectly O.O fo real~ sweatheart

@ChibiZee~ loved your part ^^ you sounded so cool ^^ <3 burstlove

@lemonshebet~ *v*<3 Your voice fits anyone *-* I swear >:D sweetlovie

@Jani~ OMG! you did so great with Taeyeons note~ your voice is so good<3 admires

@Ckaypop~ uh ew~ haha my high notes were not good ;-; lol but my throat was all asfhajh because I was screaming at my dog to shut up, (he was barking~) so I can record~ lol not smart~ excuses. I just don't sound good xD I will practice!~ noooo

@Jessica~ great mixing >:D<3 ye!

burstlove burstlove All in all!~ fantastic!~ I love it <3 burstlove burstlove

and I ? ._.
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime3rd December 2011, 17:11

Omg ;-; I'm sorry >…< I thought I got everyone D:

@TheKyuubi13~ You did perfectly perfect with Hyoyeons parts<3 you sounded really great for her part :) She is my favorite membef from SNSD. Glad u did her part ^^ <3

Sorry I didmt put you in my first post ;-; I thought I did~ I think I didn't notice Hyoyeon in the first post since it was so close under the vid(if that makes sense) haha sorry >…<
Back to top Go down
TheKyuubi13
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
TheKyuubi13

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime3rd December 2011, 18:01

Ckaypop wrote:
Omg ;-; I'm sorry >…< I thought I got everyone D:

@TheKyuubi13~ You did perfectly perfect with Hyoyeons parts<3 you sounded really great for her part :) She is my favorite membef from SNSD. Glad u did her part ^^ <3

Sorry I didmt put you in my first post ;-; I thought I did~ I think I didn't notice Hyoyeon in the first post since it was so close under the vid(if that makes sense) haha sorry >…<

no problem ^^
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime3rd December 2011, 19:22

You're very welcome ^-^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime3rd December 2011, 19:49

OMG This was released so fast haha impressive ^^!!!

TheKyuubi13 -- Hyoyeon - Aww I wish your parts were louder!!! I loved your rap part your voice is nice^^!
Jenii -- Seohyun - MY GOODNESSS DAUGHTER your high notes are amazing!! You fit any lead vocal!
Beee~ -- Sunny - cutecutecute just like sunnybunny ^^
ScarletGinger (Me) -- Sooyoung - heheh Hi cute sooyoung (: I liked your version of her parts!!
Skye -- Tiffany - LOLOLOL I'm still too manly for girl songs T.T
ChibiZee -- Yuri - I LOVE YOUR VOICE SO MUCHHH!!! your singing and your rapping!!
lemonshebet -- Yoona - hehe your sweet voicee is music to my ears (: I love hearing your sing, but in this case you were rapping. It was still wonderful!
Jani -- Taeyeon - YOUR. VOICE. IS. SO. PRO.!! YOU MADE THE MOST PERFECT TAEYEON!! I envy your vibrato hehe
Ckaypop -- Jessica - CHRISTINA YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE BAD AT SINGING GIRL SONGS. GRRR!! YOU SO ARE NOT!!!!!!! YOU MADE A PERFECT JESSICA im so jealous of youu D:

OKAY now, any mixers here want to educate me?:D You know how in some of my parts it sounds like... uhm... hm... how to explain.. like different from the actual song kinda like... o_o... I feel stupid. Wait.
Like when Jessica says "GG" or "TRX" or when I say "Yeah, you know" there's effects added to it right? What are the effects? just Gverb? I'm a noob LOL I want to know~
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime3rd December 2011, 20:08

@Skye~ You are totally not to manly for this song ;-; You sounded really great as Tiffany :D<3

haha I said that cuz its true~ I can sing some parts of Girl songs but I can't ever sing a whole song because it doesn't sound pleasant lol Thank you though ;-; Don't be jealous ;-;
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

Female Number of posts : 1589
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime3rd December 2011, 20:09

Skye wrote:
OMG This was released so fast haha impressive ^^!!!

TheKyuubi13 -- Hyoyeon - Aww I wish your parts were louder!!! I loved your rap part your voice is nice^^!
Jenii -- Seohyun - MY GOODNESSS DAUGHTER your high notes are amazing!! You fit any lead vocal!
Beee~ -- Sunny - cutecutecute just like sunnybunny ^^
ScarletGinger (Me) -- Sooyoung - heheh Hi cute sooyoung (: I liked your version of her parts!!
Skye -- Tiffany - LOLOLOL I'm still too manly for girl songs T.T
ChibiZee -- Yuri - I LOVE YOUR VOICE SO MUCHHH!!! your singing and your rapping!!
lemonshebet -- Yoona - hehe your sweet voicee is music to my ears (: I love hearing your sing, but in this case you were rapping. It was still wonderful!
Jani -- Taeyeon - YOUR. VOICE. IS. SO. PRO.!! YOU MADE THE MOST PERFECT TAEYEON!! I envy your vibrato hehe
Ckaypop -- Jessica - CHRISTINA YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE BAD AT SINGING GIRL SONGS. GRRR!! YOU SO ARE NOT!!!!!!! YOU MADE A PERFECT JESSICA im so jealous of youu D:

OKAY now, any mixers here want to educate me?:D You know how in some of my parts it sounds like... uhm... hm... how to explain.. like different from the actual song kinda like... o_o... I feel stupid. Wait.
Like when Jessica says "GG" or "TRX" or when I say "Yeah, you know" there's effects added to it right? What are the effects? just Gverb? I'm a noob LOL I want to know~

GG & TRX sound a bit like the telephone+gverb. Yeah you know sound like a gverb (not sure of which one yet). as the rest of the adlibs during the verse its telephone
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 01:35

phannie. wrote:

GG & TRX sound a bit like the telephone+gverb. Yeah you know sound like a gverb (not sure of which one yet). as the rest of the adlibs during the verse its telephone

oooh ty (: does audacity have telephone? I don't play around with effects often so I don't know xD
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 01:36

Ckaypop wrote:
@Skye~ You are totally not to manly for this song ;-; You sounded really great as Tiffany :D<3

haha I said that cuz its true~ I can sing some parts of Girl songs but I can't ever sing a whole song because it doesn't sound pleasant lol Thank you though ;-; Don't be jealous ;-;

Thanksss xDD!!
I know what you mean D: but it's like that for me for guy songs too that's why my channel has like....only 1 full cover LOL T.T
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 01:53

You're welcome <3

Aaaw ;-; Then do rap covers :)
Or songs that aren't hard for you ^^ thats what I do :D
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

Female Number of posts : 1589
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 02:34

Skye wrote:
phannie. wrote:

oooh ty (: does audacity have telephone? I don't play around with effects often so I don't know xD

im not sure. i check in audacity but it didnt seem to have it. i only use audacity to record. when it comes to mixing i use audition instead. much easier. maybe try youtubeing to see if telephone is in audacity?
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 03:32

Ckaypop wrote:
You're welcome <3

Aaaw ;-; Then do rap covers :)
Or songs that aren't hard for you ^^ thats what I do :D

hehe yess ^^ that's why my only cover is 1 minute 1 second by epik high x]..
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 03:33

phannie. wrote:

im not sure. i check in audacity but it didnt seem to have it. i only use audacity to record. when it comes to mixing i use audition instead. much easier. maybe try youtubeing to see if telephone is in audacity?

Kay thank you phannie ^^
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 03:57

Skye wrote:

hehe yess ^^ that's why my only cover is 1 minute 1 second by epik high x]..

Haha its a good cover though :D
Hmm~ you could always duet things with people so you give them parts that are hard for you and you can do the parts your comfortable with :)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 04:02

Ckaypop wrote:

Haha its a good cover though :D
Hmm~ you could always duet things with people so you give them parts that are hard for you and you can do the parts your comfortable with :)
Aww thankyouuu :3!!
LOL OF COURSE. THAT'S WHAT I DO TO YOU HAHAHAHA -evil laugh- ranmahaha !
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 04:05

Skye wrote:

Aww thankyouuu :3!!
LOL OF COURSE. THAT'S WHAT I DO TO YOU HAHAHAHA -evil laugh- ranmahaha !

You're welcome <3
Lol aaaw~ your so sweet xD *sarcasm*~ haha but thats ok~ I really don't mind ^^ I just try my best >:D
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 04:44

Ckaypop wrote:

You're welcome <3
Lol aaaw~ your so sweet xD *sarcasm*~ haha but thats ok~ I really don't mind ^^ I just try my best >:D

hehe I feel so shameless xDDD! but your best pays off so it's okay :D!! luvya
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 05:06

Haha but as i said I dont mind >:D<3 Thank you!~
Omg ;-; I got casted as Ye Eun in Wonder Girls - Be My Baby collab~ wish me luck lol~ I thought I would get Yubin like every other time xD
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

Female Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 05:12

Skye, yes, like what phannie said, I used the telephone effect, 'cos it seemed pretty apt. They have the effect in Adobe Audition, so I'm not sure whether it's inside Audacity. :)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 06:35

@Ckaypop - GOODLUCK MY DONGSAENG, I KNOW YOU'LL DO AWESOMEEE :DDD

@Jessica - oooh okay ^^ Thankyouuu (:
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 20:06

Omo thank you ;-; I'll try my best~
Ye eun is not easy >…< well for me anyways haha
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 20:18

Ckaypop wrote:
Omo thank you ;-; I'll try my best~
Ye eun is not easy >…< well for me anyways haha
haha I know how you feel XD any girl would be hard for me to cover
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime4th December 2011, 23:06

Aaw~ practice ^^ thats what I do~~
I sing girl songs but only when no one can hear me so like in the shower or when I am home alone lol xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime7th December 2011, 04:30

actually I feel so bad for ruining this song becos of my parts actually >__<
i just re-checked my file and turned out I saved my parts not in 100% volume as it should be. that's why it turned out the volume in my parts appeared low/soft.. T_T
everyone seemed really poured their hearts out at their own parts and I feel sucked cos my parts tbh, (in my ear) quite a disturbance for the audio quality of this toomuch
I'm terribly sorry TmT
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime7th December 2011, 14:55

Jani wrote:
i just re-checked my file and turned out I saved my parts not in 100% volume as it should be. that's why it turned out the volume in my parts appeared low/soft.. T_T
everyone seemed really poured their hearts out at their own parts and I feel sucked cos my parts tbh, (in my ear) quite a disturbance for the audio quality of this toomuch
I'm terribly sorry TmT

DDD: you're being too hard on yourself ): My ears aren't as senstiive to sound quality like most people are so I didn't find a problem with your parts at all^^ I really liked them (: Cut yourself some slack and give yourself a pat on the back okay? :D and let's collab together again soon! :ylwt:
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime7th December 2011, 15:07

Jani wrote:
I'm terribly sorry TmT
Ah don't say that! You sounded awesome~ Don't be so hard on your self. Okay? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)    SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNSD -The Boys (Group 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1