Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissBerryJane
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
MissBerryJane

Female Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2011-11-12

[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? Empty
PostSubject: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 08:00

I just wanna know more about everyone! :)

So I want to know what job do you want to do? Do you want children? How many? Have you choose the name yet ? :p Do you want to get married ? Do you want cats or dogs ?? ..

Feel free to ask more questions ok? :ylwt:

for my part :
I want to work as a translator french-chinese-english and If I can japanese!:)

I'm not sure if I want children ...if I do then 1 or 2 and I absolutely want to adopt a child because I feel like giving to a poor and sad child the good life that he deserves ! (we all deserve a good life)

names: elizabeth or tiffany or Nathan if it's a boy ...

I want a cat and a little dog :)

And I don't want to get married because I don't believe in marriage unfortunately ! u_u My friends always think I'm a strange girl because getting married is their dream lol

Last edited by MissBerryJane on 13th November 2011, 12:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 08:35

booya
job: Advertiser in Marketing
kids: want at least 1 girl and 1 boy
names: should not be the same as anyone i know/is famous - they will be unique!
married: well, shouldn't have kids before getting married so yes.
Cats or dogs? Cats

-----
How old will you keep singing til?

Back to top Go down
MissBerryJane
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
MissBerryJane

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 12:04

I wish I could sing for a long long time... I don't want to stop and I don't think I could stop lol

what about you ? :)
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 12:08

I'll keep singing til the end of time~
Singing will be my number 1 exercise ;)
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

Female Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 12:42

Job: K-POP SINGER. LOL. Such a...impossible-like dream. But I am hopign someday it'll come true jiayou If not... A... Lawyer?

Kids: I guess? And IDK how many. And IDK the names XD

Married: Yeah?

Cat or Dogs: Both XDD

How old will you keep singing till: FOREVAAAH XD If possible...

Back to top Go down
Fiona
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Fiona

Female Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime15th November 2011, 10:25

Job: No idea :dan: (hope to find it soon?) i\\'msorry please come to my help lovely angel aww

Children:
haha~~~ if i marry. as for their names i would like to choose with my future husband ranmahaha need to a combination my name + my husband's in a way:P

Marry: As long as my fate has come, then yup ^o^ sweetlovie I want it to be special, unique, romantic, fantasy type of marriage haha~~

Pets:
I prefer puppies, but kitten is okay lotsalove provided they are cute, active...

Singing: Forever & ever~~~~ ofc! singing

Cars: Sport cars/ hatchback
aha~ cars that looks very cool and powerful

Last edited by Fiona on 17th November 2011, 05:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissBerryJane
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
MissBerryJane

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime15th November 2011, 18:42

DustbinHugger wrote:
Job: K-POP SINGER. LOL. Such a...impossible-like dream. But I am hopign someday it'll come true jiayou If not... A... Lawyer?

fighting!!!!! :D
have you ever auditioned ? :D

I wanted to be a kpop singer too there was a time... lol but I faced the reality .. a girl who looks like Beyonce can't be a kpop idol lol ( I have the same type of hair and the same skin but of course she is WAY more prettier than me lol)

So now my hidden dream is to become an international artist recognize by the whole world! :D Then i'll go to korea to make some awesome collab with the idol that I love :p
DREAM BIG ... <3
Back to top Go down
Kimberly
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kimberly

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime17th November 2011, 02:13

I love topics like this one, heh. Please excuse me if I go all crazy and write a book or something in here.
Well, well, what are Kimberly's dreams? What kind of super secret plans does she hide in the back of her enormous
no kidding, I have a big skull - it's hell whenever I want to buy a hat head? They shall be revealed in this topic, oh yes, they shall!
:hahaha:
Job: Like many others, I would like to pursue a career in music/entertainment. As a matter of fact, that's exactly what I'm doing, HEEEEEEHEHEHE. I'll start college next March, and I'll be majoring in music! I'd like to become a full-time professional performer, that's the ultimate goal. I'd also like to become a professional songwriter and/or producer. For me there is no really other path I'd like to choose, honestly. :')
Kids: Yes, nine - they will all have a different father (check my list of biases for more details on their fathers) Haha, I'd like to have children someday. Not too many, since I don't think I'll be able to handle them without going insane, although, who knows what the future holds? I certainly don't! 8D I'm thinking two, yeah. And I'd like to adopt in the future. As for the names, I have a thing for the names Skylar and Logan (both unisex, how convenient!), but that will be decided with the future Mr. Kimberly, to make it fair!
Marriage: IF YOU LIKE IT THEN YOU SHOULDA PUT A RING ON ITTT.
shy1
Why yes, I'd like to, teehee. I want an epic-yet-realistic love story, really. My parents are the living image of that and I would love to have it too. <3
Pets: I adore dogs. One at the very least, pretty please.
oh lookie I made a rhyme
Cars: My dream car is either a Mini Cooper or a vintage Mustang. And I want to learn how to drive a Vespa, so yes, I'd like to have one (make it Mint colored, please and thank you!)
For how long do I plan on singing: SEE THE SUNLIGHT, WE AIN'T STOPPING, KEEP ON DANCING SINGING TILL THE WORLD ENDSSS. 8D
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime17th November 2011, 02:22

Job English teacher in Korea, then hopefully work as a translator for a big company ^^

Kids I'm not good with kids >.< I don't want to be a mom, but I really want to be a cool aunt who lets her nieces and nephews get away with everything.

Marriage Getting married someday might be nice, but I'm not good with relationships and love (Is scared of relationships, that's why I like Idols instead of real people xD )

Pets A panda dog [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? Panda-dog-2 named panda.

Cars Hmm a sports car? xD Something expensive. I want to have a personal driver named James so I can say things like "Home James" In a fake British accent xD

Singing Forever, until the day I die. Longer if possible. xD
Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

Female Number of posts : 4753
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime17th November 2011, 05:29

I can't speak about most of my dreams^^

But I "dream" of a world of peace and to have a baby girl, who'll constantly sing nice songs in my house ^_______^
Back to top Go down
PiggyMelody
Retired
Retired

Female Number of posts : 1116
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime17th November 2011, 05:36

Job - Makeup artist or someone in the entertainment department. (Impossible)
Kids - Don't know, maybe 1 or 2. o3o
Married - Maybe.~~
Pets - Puppy?
Car - Idk. (x
Singing - Forever. I will be singing in my death bead. xD
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime17th November 2011, 05:38

Awww cuteee~~~

I dream of BECOMING A DIETITIAN possibly in Korea of which I can work under an entertainment and help idols with their diets and whatnot (it's distant but it's out there!)

Uhm... Kids... 0? 1? 2? idk LOL

Names - I thoguht about this before!! kekeke OKAY. First boy - Ayden First Girl - Trinity, other names I considered were Roy, Marth, Ike and they could be super boss like in smash bros. HAHAHA

Pets - DEFINITELY A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe a fox terrier :3 or golden retriever... I love dogs! AND MAYBE A TURTLE? I'LL NAME IT YESUNG!!! kekeke Hi(:

Car - ....eh not a huge car fan. whatever works XD

Singing...? I have no future in this. :D
Back to top Go down
Kimberly
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kimberly

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime17th November 2011, 14:10

That panda dog is so cute, Ginger. So. Cute. :3 /is completely hypnotized by it
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

Female Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime17th November 2011, 15:05

MissBerryJane wrote:
fighting!!!!! :D
have you ever auditioned ? :D

I wanted to be a kpop singer too there was a time... lol but I faced the reality .. a girl who looks like Beyonce can't be a kpop idol lol ( I have the same type of hair and the same skin but of course she is WAY more prettier than me lol)

So now my hidden dream is to become an international artist recognize by the whole world! :D Then i'll go to korea to make some awesome collab with the idol that I love :p
DREAM BIG ... <3

Thanks! :3 Haha yep, but never ever got in XD Oh you never know... Maybe one day, companies will wanna start an international group :) ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE XD Haha. And yes, I agree - DREAM BIG :)
Back to top Go down
Hyuriko
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hyuriko

Female Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime27th December 2011, 21:16

In my future i would like to become dietetician, and learn japanesse...
I would like to take school of sing !
My dream is to goes to Japan
And that's all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 13:46

My future is no where near covering, but it CAN be related somehow. xD

Kids: 1 or 2 would be enough for me. I'd like fraternal twins. xD
I even made up names for my kids already. xD
Spoiler:

But I'm not in a rush, really I'm not. xD

Job: I would want to be an author or pursue a course majoring in Biology. Since I do want to be a Mammalogist (A person who studies mammals) or an Ethologist (A person that studies about Animal Behavior). Told you it had nothing to do with Covering. xD Or maybe I'll just settle in a job that I'm good at doing.

Marriage? Of course I'd want to get married since I want kids. xD But, Yeah. I'm still young and I'm not in a rush at all. I'll just wait for true love to find me. xD

College Course: Of course, like I said. I might take up a course majoring in Biology. But I've always wanted to follow in the steps of my cousin . If ever I don't get to take Biology, I would take Communication Arts.

College: I really want to go Stanford University. xD But yes, that's just a dream. I've come up with choice colleges of mine here in the Philippines though, they include University of the Philippines, Far Eastern University, Ateneo De Manila, Saint Louis University (it's in Baguio City. Which is far from the Metro, and Saint Louis was a plan that me and my best friend created since we don't want to part in anyway. xD )

But I do guess that all of those are just plans. xD I'm still young and I think I have enough time to think of that before college. xD I'm in 2nd Year High School, There might be K - 12 here in the Philippines already but luckily, my batch wasn't counted in it. So I have 2 more years ahead of me to think of a plan. But since relationships were added by me here. xD I really don't plan to get a boyfriend until I'm old enough and until I'm responsible enough. xD And I did promise my parents that I would marry if I already have a stable job. So yes. xD

That's all from me. xD
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

Female Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 14:00

Wow, a look into the future!

Job: Well I'm currently studying Physiotherapy, so I suppose I'm going to be one? In fact, if all things work out, I ought to be a Physiotherapist in a few months time, since I'm graduating really soon. Honestly though, I wanted to pursue a future in design but my parents were pretty against it 'cos there's not much future in being a designer here in Singapore. I do wish I can make it into the korean entertainment industry as well, but to be realistic, I highly doubt I'll be able to. Maybe a Kpop entertainment's Physiotherapist? Infinite maybe? Since L falls down so very often? :D

Marriage: If I meet someone suitable.. We'll see. I'm too picky for my own good.

Children: Childbearing seriously scares me. I think mothers are really noble. It's not about the losing figure issue (since I don't even have one) but its the physical pain before, during, and after giving birth. Ack, I don't know. If I were ever to give birth, I wish as hell I'll get a pair of twins, a boy and a girl. Hurts like crap but at least its over and done at one go. HAHA.

Pets: I want a dog!! Although I probably won't have any time to maintain one. :(

Singing: How can I ever stop? :)
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Rainbow
Rainbow
Vivian

Female Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 14:21

XD sounds fun!

Job: Hehe, definitely an idol... in my dreams! My parents are totally against it and after further thinking I decided to become a fashion designer with my friend! open up a shop together, be famous and make my parents proud!! I do know that I should pursue what I think is the best, and I know I can become a singer if I try my best, but i don't want to disappoint my parents and rebel against them :)

College/University: Pasadena City College! Then FIDM! All planned out XD and taking the Art Major, definitely!

Marriage: I will fly to Korea and marry my husband there LOLJKKKK idk tbhh, I don't even know if I want to get married!

Erm I don't know, I don't want to think of my future that fast x) Let's just wait and let destiny decide!
Back to top Go down
Jay
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Jay

Female Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 15:11

Job: I want to be a singer or model but my parents would never allow me to....so I guess a lawyer?

Children: Haha....If I marry I'd want a son ^^ I'll name him Kevin~

Marry: Never thought about it properly...I'm too young anyway O.O

Pets: None. Lol. No time to look after any

Singing: Till infinity and beyond~~~

Cars: Lamborghini! admires
Back to top Go down
MissBerryJane
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
MissBerryJane

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 17:26

wow you all have good projects!!

It's quite sad that our parent don't allow us to do what we want! :S If i tell my mother i want to be a singer or i want to study how to compose music she'll just be against it ! that's sad :'(
Anyway i hope we will all succeed in our life ><

where do you want to live when you'll be older ? or when you'll have your job? :)
Back to top Go down
fujisakura8906
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
fujisakura8906

Female Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 23:15

job: hmm...singer, actress, writer....(dreams) haha...most probably be preschool teacher.
kids: twins 1 boy 1 girl. it will be better the first will be a boy then a girl so that my little girl will have oppa to protect her.
names: Unique. Haha...such as Soren, Sven, Serafina
marriage: Of course I want to be married. I want to have children.
Cats or dogs? well i love both so i can't really choose. I love all animals.
Singing: Forever in my life. haha...
Back to top Go down
zombiefishy
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
zombiefishy

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 23:54

Jobs/Career: Right now, I'm doing a nursing course (first year) so I guess I wanna work as a nurse after it :] but I also plan to do a filming course after I become a nurse and make movies. I did animation for a year (but decided to stop cos it was BORING) so maybe I'll make films with animators ^__^ if not filming, I'd definitely want to do drawing! Drawing people! Especially if theyre nude :] nothing sexual or anything, I just love bodies in general....ANATOMY! <3 i just love observation drawing and people are the best subjects for it (i hate drawing buildings)

Marriage, Kids: hmmmm tbh, there's no one interesting that has caught my eye at the moment....but I do want to get married, just, not now....maybe later in life hahaha
And kids.....hmmm.....I love kids but I don't want any of my own YET. They're hard work even though theyre so cute and adorable :3 still too young (the thought of giving birth is scary though O_o)

Pets: DEFINITELY! I want cats and a dog that will be best friends with each other ^_^ sooo cuddly and cuuuuuuttte

Travel: I've already been to some places in Europe but I haven't been to Germany so I definitely wanna go there and practice my German XD I'd love to go to US for holidays and Hawaiiiiiiiiii! I definitely want to (HAVE to) go to Japan AND Korea! Maybe I also want to go to Australia?

Other stuff: I'd like my future house to be small, average (just not too big....too much to clean) .....like a condo or something....but it has to be modern-looking lol As for cars....well cars change overtime :D as long as it works and doesnt break easily, I'm fine with it! (my dream car is a yellow lamborghini though but that'll never happen)
I want to enjoy my life while I'm still young! (like, you know......do things only young people do cos I know I'll be embarassed to do those stuff when I'm old)

I'm the type of person that gets bored of things easily so this plan I wrote might change again next year or something....depends where the wind takes me :]
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

Female Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime8th June 2012, 03:22

Job/career: A singer? It doesn't have to be k-pop. As long as I can sing and perform, I am content. :) If my singing career doesn't work out, than I'll try to be a music journalist or reviewer. Anything that's associated with music. :)

Marriage/kids: Marriage... is fine. But kids? No way. I hate kids. They're so annoyingly loud and evil.

Pets: A cat and dog. Hopefully they'll be best friends. HAHAHAHA

Travel: I wanna migrate. To another part in SE Asia. Maybe Japan or Korea? I'm not sure, really. I just think that it's really hard to become a singer in a country as small as Singapore. I've been contemplating Taiwan.

Other: I will always, always, live in the city. I hate the countryside. There's just so much a person can do when everywhere is green grass and trees and bugs. Sure, I love animals. But other than that, I abhor nature. I'm a concrete jungle lover. Although I get freaked out by skyscrapers. I have this weird fear of heights.

Back to top Go down
MissBerryJane
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
MissBerryJane

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime8th June 2012, 08:40

haha I love your plans xD I hope you'll be able to be a singer!! :D (btw i went on your channel you sing so well!!! :D )
I so want to live in Japan too *_*
But i'm scared of the earthquake xD
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 04:30

MissBerryJane wrote:
haha I love your plans xD I hope you'll be able to be a singer!! :D (btw i went on your channel you sing so well!!! :D )
I so want to live in Japan too *_*
But i'm scared of the earthquake xD

I hope so too. Everyday, I'm like, oh my god, I'm too old for this. But all the same, it never stops me from trying out all the time.

Thanks so much! I still have a long way to go, though. I find that I'm slightly nasal at my high notes and my low notes don't have enough depth. I want my voice to be able to move people, and I'm not there yet, so I'll continue working hard. I'm performing in a singing concert in August, and that's another baby step towards my goal, especially since it's going to be my first concert. :) Having a nice voice isn't enough for me, I want to keep on improving. Everytime I hear someone sing better than me, I will practice again and again just to sound even better. Gosh, I'm so competitive. :/

I was supposed to go to Japan on the day of the earthquake last year! Haha, but we cancelled our trip because my brother wanted to stay home. I'm going there this year though. :)
Back to top Go down
MissBerryJane
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
MissBerryJane

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 13:33

Quote :
Having a nice voice isn't enough for me, I want to keep on improving. Everytime I hear someone sing better than me, I will practice again and again just to sound even better. Gosh, I'm so competitive. :/

OMG we are so alike! I'm just like you , i don't want to be good, i want to be amazing lol Like Hyorin ! xD
So I still want to improve ><
Good luck with your first concert!!! :D what will you sing ?
BTW do you have twitter ? or skype ? it'll be easier to chat! xD
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 14:06

MissBerryJane wrote:
Quote :
Having a nice voice isn't enough for me, I want to keep on improving. Everytime I hear someone sing better than me, I will practice again and again just to sound even better. Gosh, I'm so competitive. :/

OMG we are so alike! I'm just like you , i don't want to be good, i want to be amazing lol Like Hyorin ! xD
So I still want to improve ><
Good luck with your first concert!!! :D what will you sing ?
BTW do you have twitter ? or skype ? it'll be easier to chat! xD

Last edited by cloudymelody on 8th July 2012, 03:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiori
Rainbow
Rainbow
Shiori

Female Number of posts : 896
Location : Where the polar bears roam and beavers chomp and igloos reside~! Come ski with me in July ;D
Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 20:41

Job/career? Family doctor. Uwaahahaha so ambitious XD;; I'm in it for the money+job security+huuugee amounts of vacation time tbh... but I DO like helping people too, so... it's not entirely bad reasons T___T
I want to work as a voice actor or actor or both (there is a huge difference between them and I will slap anyone who tries to be all "same diff" D<) part-time as well, because that's my passion, what I love doing, and what I'm really good at. Singing... well, that's only ever gonna be just a hobby XP

Marriage/Kids? Going to marry my boyfriend as soon as we're both done with all our education and can afford a wedding <3
Kids... I want two (preferably one boy one girl). He doesn't want any cuz he hates kids. So... we'll see. Derp :$

Pets? My boyfriend and I both want two really big, fat, insanely fluffy cats *A*

Travel? I currently live in Canada, and I'm really comfortable here, it's an awesome place to live. (Free health care!! If I ever need a heart transplant I don't have to pay a cent for it XP) I want to travel a lot though... chill in Japan's hot springs, climb the pyramids in Egypt, see the Pantheon in Greece, go to France's Palace of Versailles (again), and the Great Wall (again)... etc. <3
Back to top Go down
MissBerryJane
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
MissBerryJane

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 07:31

A doctor ? wow! I hope you'l be able to do it!!! :D
Back to top Go down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
HanisBack

Female Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime15th June 2012, 05:36

In my life, I want to get good grades in school, earn enough money transfer to a school in Taiwan and become a big star !! Da Ming Xing :D I also want to have the oppurtinity to work with kids when i become a star :) I have been singing ever since i was 2 years old and i always loved it. My sister tells me that she gets annoyed because i sing everywhere i go.

If i get married (ever xD) I want to have 4 kids. 3 boys and 1 girl. :) For some reason, I really want a pair of Twins :) I want to live in a small cozy house with my future husband :) -------------
<<<<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!
CoughJIROWANGCough xD burstlove ye! aww.eyes :pat:

I also still want to be close with my family too :)

I'm not good with pets, so the only one that i can maybe be capable of having is a goldfish in a circular bowl :D Hehehe it has always been my dream to have a goldfish in a circular bowl :yay:
I also just realized that this forum has sooo many cute little people xD Hehe !! aww
Back to top Go down
MissBerryJane
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
MissBerryJane

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime15th June 2012, 06:16

haha you're so cute !
It's the first time i hear someone who wants to live in Taiwan!! :D I usually hear "I want to live in korea" lol
Back to top Go down
anniexsooyeon
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
anniexsooyeon

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime20th June 2012, 20:38

HELLO :D

Job: I want to become a singer because I've always wanted to be one.
If not a singer, I want to be a doctor to help others that are in need of my help.

Marriage/Kids: I want to be married by the age of 25. My mom says that she had me at the age of 25 and it would be just right for me to get married at that age.

Pets: My parents wouldn't allow it even if I moved across to the other side of the world.

Travel: I want to travel to every part of the world with my family. I'll pay for everything and take my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, everybody!

:dan: I told them that I'd be broke afterwards and they needed to support me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime7th July 2012, 04:59

Job: I want to become in idol in Korea. I'm training myself to sing and dance LOL
I don't think I'm doing a good job XD

Marriage/Kids: Probably 25-27. Kids 2 or 4. It has to be an even number, but no more than 4 LOLOLOL.

Pets: Like animal or a pet peeve? I'll do both.
I don't like animals..no pets..they're like babies that never grow up.
Pet peeve...I hate when people say "My biggest pet peeve" etc.

Travel: I want to travel to Korea, Taiwan, China, Japan, Laos, Cambodia, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France, Vietnam, Thailand...I feel like I'm forgetting a place....Canada? oooh Philippines and Singapore maybe.
Back to top Go down
cloudymelody
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
cloudymelody

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime8th July 2012, 03:14

Hi guys... do you mind if I make a little announcement? :o Will delete this if you don't want me to or edit it to become a blank post.

Erm, so, anyway...

Hi people. :)

This announcement is mostly for people living in Singapore ^^"

Anyway, I'm performing in August, and the tickets are currently being sold. It's a korean-pop sing/dance/sing &dance musical. So yeah, I'm guessing that it might be really interesting for you guys. :DDD

So here's the link for the concert information: http://www.cjconcert2012.blogspot.sg/

Tickets for cat. A is already sold out, and cat. B is selling fast even though sales started only about 4/5 days ago, so I recommend you book tickets as soon as possible. I'm actually mass booking for my family and friends today, but since I can't meet up with so many people to pass them the tickets, you will have to book them yourself if you want to go.

I hope that you guys will be able to support me! I won't be dancing. Just singing, really. :) Hope to see you guys there! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?   [ALL] What are your dreams for the future ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ALL] What are your dreams for the future ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1