Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 07:48

Packager Level: None
Initiator:Beee~
Mixer:Beee~
Video Editor:Beee~
Number of People needed:5 including me
Song:
Instrumental (if available):
Lyrics: http://www.snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/4minute-heart-to-heart/
Open Parts:Hyuna-*self cast*[vocal]
Jihyun-Enve
Gayoon-Katiwa[sharing][RECEIVED]
Jiyoon-Jessica[vocal][RECEIVED]
Sohyun-Lemonshebet[vocal][RECEIVED]
Deadline:to be confirmed
Extra Requirements(if any): pleasepleaseplease time ur parts to the inst! and warning:my mixing may not be very gd ><

1 life taken ~Jessica<3

Last edited by Beee~ on 27th November 2011, 06:30; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 07:52

gayoon please sweety 8D <3

1 credit taken ~Jessica<3
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 08:03

Any ^^

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 08:04

ok! <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

Female Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 2011-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 08:07

Jiyoon. :)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 08:54

Sohyun?

1 credit taken~ ☆ jessyj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 13:20

Full cast<3 deadline on 14nov~ Katiwa I know you're still sick so you may pass up your parts when you feel better~and get well soon<3 ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime7th November 2011, 18:28

Beee~ wrote:
Full cast<3 deadline on 14nov~ Katiwa I know you're still sick so you may pass up your parts when you feel better~and get well soon<3 ^^

omgosh but november 14 is in 1 week --' my voice will be awesome in 2 days LOL it's the second time i'm sick like that and i'm in the collab world XD it will not take 1 week -o- i should be ok tomorow and awesome wednesday 8) (hopefully D: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime8th November 2011, 12:05

Katiwa wrote:
Beee~ wrote:

omgosh but november 14 is in 1 week --' my voice will be awesome in 2 days LOL it's the second time i'm sick like that and i'm in the collab world XD it will not take 1 week -o- i should be ok tomorow and awesome wednesday 8) (hopefully D: )

Haha true :3 but i wanted you to rest alittle longer before you continue singing xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime8th November 2011, 12:12

Gosh I forgot, Please indicate whether you would like [VOCAL] (you welcome constructive criticism as well as compliments) or [SHARING] (compliments only, no criticism) ^^
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime8th November 2011, 12:17

Vocal ^^
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime8th November 2011, 14:49

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime8th November 2011, 19:15

sharing ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 02:39

vocal please~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 04:06

REMINDER
Tmr's the deadline so please pass up ur parts or tell me if you need an extension :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 08:47

here's my part to my awesome rapper <3 http://www.mediafire.com/?8vry7b7atzsga2b

sorry for not being that fast than you D: a lot of things to manage TwT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 15:52

Give me an extension! I am going away for a camp..... Latest by 17 November? If not, just recast me Kay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 04:23

Katiwa wrote:
here's my part to my awesome rapper <3 http://www.mediafire.com/?8vry7b7atzsga2b

sorry for not being that fast than you D: a lot of things to manage TwT

thankyou oosomee leader xD nah no wories abt not being fast~ as long as u dont forget to pass up or inform me for extensions den its fine :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 04:41

lemonshebet wrote:
Give me an extension! I am going away for a camp..... Latest by 17 November? If not, just recast me Kay?

alright~thanks for informing <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 04:42

Beee~ wrote:
Packager Level: None
Initiator:Beee~
Mixer:Beee~
Video Editor:Beee~
Number of People needed:5 including me
Song:
Instrumental (if available):
Lyrics: http://www.snsdlyrics.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/4minute-heart-to-heart/
Open Parts:Hyuna-*self cast*[vocal]
Jihyun-ScarletGinger[vocal]
Gayoon-Katiwa[sharing][RECEIVED]
Jiyoon-Jessica[vocal][RECEIVED]
Sohyun-Lemonshebet[vocal]
Deadline:to be confirmed
Extra Requirements(if any): pleasepleaseplease time ur parts to the inst! and warning:my mixing may not be very gd ><

1 life taken ~Jessica<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 04:52

how you can have 7 lives and a open collab o.O
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 04:58

Ah maybe jessica forgot to update her count ~ I'll do that now ^^ thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 05:00

Katiwa wrote:
how you can have 7 lives and a open collab o.O

errr tats true... o.o i opened two collabs actually... :o
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 05:55

Ahh... hm... Can you link me to your other 1?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime14th November 2011, 07:39

Skye wrote:
Ahh... hm... Can you link me to your other 1?

https://lighttheskies.forumotion.com/t6304-closedkorean-t-ara-cry-cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime17th November 2011, 08:03

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime19th November 2011, 04:49

waiting for scarletginger's parts :/
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime19th November 2011, 05:12

Beee~ wrote:
I'm sorry, I've been really busy laity >.< Can you recast me? Sorry >.<

1 Credit back~Skye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime21st November 2011, 12:45

ScarletGinger wrote:
Beee~ wrote:
I'm sorry, I've been really busy laity >.< Can you recast me? Sorry >.<

1 Credit back~Skye

k jihyun available now :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime21st November 2011, 19:06

I could do them ? :D

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime22nd November 2011, 04:36

enve wrote:
I could do them ? :D

1 Credit ~Skye

alright :D pass up ur parts by fri can? :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 15:50

oh, I forgot to mention ; Vocal
and my lines http://www.box.com/s/v9sa88pmxiaojh4cf51s :3
Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime24th November 2011, 17:57

2 credits back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime27th November 2011, 06:34

Back to top Go down
Jessica
LTS Co-Admin
LTS Co-Admin
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime27th November 2011, 06:37

1 life back to Beee~

Moving post now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart   [COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][KOREAN] 4minute- Heart to Heart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1