Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liza
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Liza

Female Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) Empty
PostSubject: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 20:00

Hello everyone, I have a question for you guys :

If you had to marry someone, who would it be ? sweatheart

Choose ONE person PER reply but you can post replies AS MUCH AS YOU WANT :youhou:.
You can choose a celebrity or someone you know or... a celebrity you know (lucky you) LOL
You also have to explain why you chose this person :)

(I'll post my answer later, I have to find the right person LOL : pompom : )

LTS weddings :

- HyunSeung & Noora
- WooHyun & Phannie
- HeeChul & Ginger
- Baro & Dustbin
- SungGyu & Lemon
- Jason Statham & Anih
- Matt & Goo Hara
- Matt Jang & Linda
- YoSeop & Hayoung
- (Lee) MinHo & Jane

Last edited by Liza on 26th November 2011, 22:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noora
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Noora

Female Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 20:29

okay here goes my post..dun dun duuuunn
i would marry...HYUNSEUNG!! why? because he is just perfect, he's kind, he's sensible, he's so handsome and hot <3 <3 he's just everything a guy should be, well thats what i think hehe

saranghae Hyunseung always <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 -fangirls over Prince Jang- <3

ranmakiss lovya ties luvya lovie aww :dreamii1:

Last edited by Noora on 25th October 2011, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phannie.
Rainbow
Rainbow
phannie.

Female Number of posts : 1589
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 21:20

/fan girl mode/
my husband: Nam Woohyun (Infinite)
He is just so adorkable! He can sing and dance well of course, but something about him capture my attention. And yes, he is such a good-looking Oppa sweatheart sweatheart sweatheart sweatheart sweatheart sweatheart
Woohyun is lets just say, a guy you would want to marry and have babies with. haha.
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Rainbow
Rainbow
Ginger

Female Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 09:26

My future Husband is Heechul-oppa! Because I Love him!!!! burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove burstlove
And our personalities would go really good together since we act the same in a lot of ways xD sweetlovie And he's so cute and funny and
supermegafoxyawesomehot! xD And I would be able to hang out with him and off om my other SuJu-oppas! Actually I have put a lot of thought into what me and Heechul-oppa would be like as a couple yeah i have no life

Here is a brief example of what goes on in my head about me and Heechul-oppa

Okay so how we met is I used to work writing, directing mc-ing and on the american variety show Saturday Night Live and I now work as an award winning director. (My first movie was a love story set in Germany during the 2nd world war about a Jewish girl who falls in love with a German guy in a concentration camp and it got popularity for being very controversial, it stars Johnny Depp, Mila Kunis and Leonardo DiCaprio . . . . not that I put any thought into this or anything >.>''' )
So anyways, I'm in Korea because I'm directing the Korean drama version of the Japanese manga Honey Hunt, (I'm fluent in Korean since I learned it in College) and Donghae-oppa is Co-staring in the drama, and one day Heechul stops by the set because Donghae hasn't been answering his phone and he was supposed to be home 3 hours ago. So Heechul gets to the set and he runs into me, like literary runs into me spilling the coffee I was drinking all over us. Well Heechul being the smartical person he is starts apologizing to me in his . . . . special English (he doesn't know who I am) that only Heechul can get away with speaking, of course I forget to mention that I speak Korean because he's just so cute trying to talk to me . . . well that is until Donghae-oppa walks up and asks him what hes doing and then tells Heechul who I am. Heechul is a little annoyed at me for letting him make a fool of him self until I tell him that I only didn't tell him that I speak Korean because it was so cute to see him try to talk to me.
. . . .
Fast forward a few mounts and were dating and I'm backstage at one of SuJu's concerts after the show and I'm teasing Heechul about how he stage kissed Donghae during the concert . . . .
Me (while smiling): You cheated on me with Donghae-oppa . . . .
Heechul: . . . . It's not cheating since it's Donghae (Yes Donghae plays a big part in me and Heechl-oppas relationship)
Donghae: Wait what? Don't bring me into your guyses relationship again . . . .
Me (ignoring donghae): Well if it doesn't count as cheating if you kiss Donghae-oppa then I should be able to kiss him too right?
Heechul: No that's different.
Me: How is that any different? I should be just as free to kiss Donghae-oppa as you if it's really not cheating like you say it is.
Heechul: . . . . . (insert every annoyed Korean sound/word here)
Me: (walking towards Dongahe while looking at heechul)
Donghae: I really don't feel very comfortable in this situation . . . . .
Me (ignoring him, leans in and kisses him on the cheek then smiles at Heechul): See now were even.
(walks back to Heechul and smiles at him while acting all cute.) Oppa~~~ . . . . . . (annoyed face) You're stupid (It's something I say to him a lot xD)
(Walks away)
Heechul: Wait what?? (chases after me)
Donghae (looks at Yesung who saw the whole thing.): I had no say in this . . . .
Yesung: (Looks it him like I know, I know)

So yeah That's just a little bit of what me and Heechul-oppa would act like together and why I would want to marry him ^^
. . . . . Not that I put any thought into it or anything like that xD
Back to top Go down
DustbinHugger
Rainbow
Rainbow
DustbinHugger

Female Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 10:14

WAE U MAKE THINGS SO HARD FOR ME T.T

I would marry... Hmm... Baro from B1A4 AKA BILASAAAA~

Yes, not B2ST (I feel gulty T.T)

Firstly cuz I think Baro is one of those guys that can always manage to cheer you up when you're sad or angry. WITHOUT FAIL.

admires

And secondly, he is such a freak. Just like me XD

:hahaha:

And thirdly, he's cute & swag at the same time :D

happyswing

And fourthly, he's Baro~

lovie

Heehee lame reasons FTW XD
Back to top Go down
AnihJourney
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
AnihJourney

Female Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 19:03

Jason Statham <3

He is waw, he drives like a waw =)
He has «la classe» and he can protect me =))
I would like to try to fight with him because I like fighting =))
Anw.. Just thinking about him, it's waw <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 19:41

Goo Hara.

lol, idk really...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Rainbow
Rainbow
Linda

Female Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 19:50

Imma be real about this. If I were to marry someone, it'll be.....
Matt Jang aka Jang Manhae <~~My wonderful annoying namja

Why? He may seem like your average California guy with the gangsta look: baggy pants, t-shirts, hats, lol his swagga~ but that's just him on the outside.
what I see inside makes me fangirl over him. His sweet yet husky voice, his seductive silky touch, his contagious laugh and adorable smile. To me, he's my baby~

My love, my heart, my body, my soul...

And even though we've been together for nearly almost two years, living in the same apartment, sharing the same bedroom, the same bathroom, the same hallways, the same kitchen, the same home and even if I get tired off all his teasing or maybe his annoying(but intelligent) banter, he never fails to take my breath away. Yeah, him. Jang Manhae. My smart, newly intern doctor. I would love to start a family with him and have little Lindas and Matt running around.

So even if he is in Seoul, I wish he was back in my arms and to say those three words he tells me every night "I love you." especially in Korean lol. He is my baby and I love him. I'm his lady and he is my man~

P.S. I betcha all think I was thinking of Kikwang huh? Lol he'll be my second hubby~
Back to top Go down
Chihoon
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Chihoon

Female Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime11th November 2011, 01:19

Yang YoSeop~
He's so adorable~ I like cute guys rather than good looking.
He's such a nice person~
His expressions are just... jjang XD
He's humorous.
He can sing and dance.
He's smart.
He's Yang YoSeop~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime11th November 2011, 08:52

Nobody (sorry)
I'm gonna marry when it's legal for me to XD...

jkjk, to be honest, I don't have anybody I think is particularly interesting right now.
IDK, if you can suggest some people you think would be suitable for me to marry? XD
Back to top Go down
Liza
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Liza

Female Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime12th November 2011, 22:22

Ayu wrote:
Nobody (sorry)

jkjk, to be honest, I don't have anybody I think is particularly interesting right now.
IDK, if you can suggest some people you think would be suitable for me to marry? XD

You are young, sweet, nice and cute. I think SJM's Henry would suit you :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 10:51

Liza wrote:
Ayu wrote:
Nobody (sorry)

You are young, sweet, nice and cute. I think SJM's Henry would suit you :)

Hahaha, I seriously don't think I'm sweet or cute XD
Hmm...Korean and Chinese cool :D
Thanks for your help! I'll consider it~
Back to top Go down
MissBerryJane
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
MissBerryJane

Female Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2011-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 12:04

Well honestly I don't want to get married BUT ... If it's Lee minho oppa then maybe i'll change my mind ! XD
He's handsome , I love his smile no I ADORE his smile *_* , he really looks like a nice person and he is the best kisser ever ! XD lol

so that's my future husband ! :p
Back to top Go down
HanisBack
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
HanisBack

Female Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime15th June 2012, 06:30

My future husband will be the one and only JIRO WANG
Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304 Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) 3494243304

Why? Hehe.. Because I just simply LOVE him :D :D
Back to top Go down
anniexsooyeon
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
anniexsooyeon

Female Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime20th June 2012, 20:08

Oh my gosh!
I want to get married with Nichkhun! Mihn

I love this post :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)   Weddings, let's dream for a minute :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weddings, let's dream for a minute :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1