Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!!   Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!! I_icon_minitime11th October 2011, 13:52

Dear All Members,

We'd like to warmly welcome you all into this friendly singing circle filled with multi-talented people (LIKE YOU!) known as LTS Entertainment!

All new members please post an introduction topic here: LTS Ent. Talents Corner
So we can get to know you better ^^

Here, we'll be hosting first come first serve collabs that include a wide range of Asiatic languages from Korean, Japanese, all major Chinese Dialects, Thai, Malay/Indonesian, Viet, etc. as well as English. Users above the rank of Firefly may also host Permanent groups and "Flexible" Auditions for individual and multple songs. We will also be hosting large Forum Wide Projects that encourages all forum members to participate.

Our teams of well skilled audio mixers, video editors, and graphics editors are there to assist any initiator lacking the necessary skills and software to carry out a collab to completion (look for the mixer graphic in our signatures). Our moderation team of Rainbows, Suns, and Stars (just look for the manager graphic in our signatures) are there to answer any questions about the do's and don'ts of this site. Also here to answer any questions is LTS founder Kitkat (Kitty).

Have fun, play safe, make new friends, and we hope to see you around very soon (:
Back to top Go down

Welcome to LTS Entertainment!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1