Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime10th October 2011, 20:27

Packager Level: None
Initiator: SHINingChannie
Mixer: SHINingChannie
Video Editor: SHINingChannie
Number of People needed: 5 (including me)

Song: Gold Forever - The Wanted

Instrumental (if available): Instrumental from Youtube
Lyrics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XzLDJJK2SYdlPCfyZORA9AE-hPNOhvi0hT9rHoBh6K8/edit?hl=en_US

I color coded the lyrics

Open Parts: OPEN FOR SIVA'S PART ONLY

Max (blue lyrics): Jani
Nathan (pink lyrics): Channie [SELF CASTED]
Tom (green lyrics): Fiona
Jay (orange lyrics): Ckaypop
Siva (red lyrics) : Kat

All RECEIVED. .ye!

[The Wanted is an English Group from the UK so I thought this was a good song, uniting the Asian Collaborators with English songs. Also it's a great song]

Deadline: 20th October for Auditions
Extra Requirements(if any): Just make sure you listen to the song since it's from a British Group

1 Life ~Skye

Last edited by Kitty on 17th February 2012, 09:57; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : updated the collab. .^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime10th October 2011, 22:39

The song was originally Lose My Mind but someone deleted the instrumental so it's now Gold Forever which includes all FIVE MEMBERS of the group. I'm taking Nathan's parts so Max, Tom, Siva and Jay are available
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime13th October 2011, 16:33

This collab is VERY lonely~
It's just a song that wants to be loved. ^^

You know you want to~!!!
Back to top Go down
jessyj
Rainbow
Rainbow
jessyj

Female Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 18:32

ah just because this looks very lonely... and the song isnt half bad (though not my type) ill take red (cause it has the least amount of lines LOL)

-thinks more people should join- *poke*

can someone else take a credit off me please...
on my phone so i cant access the spreadsheets >_<

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 23:32

jessyj wrote:
ah just because this looks very lonely... and the song isnt half bad (though not my type) ill take red (cause it has the least amount of lines LOL)

-thinks more people should join- *poke*

can someone else take a credit off me please...
on my phone so i cant access the spreadsheets >_<

1 Credit ~Skye

Yayy~!! Thank you Jessy~
I know that no one knows this song but it is good and collabable.
If in doubt take the smallest part, that's what I do.

"Promise me, you'll stay the way you are
Keep the fire alive, and stay young at heart"

I wanted to do the blue parts but I thought it was unfair since that's most of the song - that guy is the lead singer I think. keke
I wish I had more love for this song too ^^

OH AND SINCE YOU'LL BE MIA, YOU CAN SEND YOUR PART NOW IF YOU WANT TO SO WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT. I KNOW YOU'LL BE ON HAITUS FOR A WHILE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime6th November 2011, 17:53

SHINingChannie wrote:
This collab is VERY lonely~
It's just a song that wants to be loved. ^^

You know you want to~!!!

Aww Gongchan as yr avatar <333

this song quite unfamiliar to me but the lyrics are so meaningful.. I'd like to take a chance then... ^^

for the blue part can?

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 11:54

Thank you Jani~~~ >.<
Just need two more parts now
I knew no one knew the song but it has a meaning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 21:02

SHINingChannie wrote:
Thank you Jani~~~ >.<
Just need two more parts now
I knew no one knew the song but it has a meaning

i'll record it today ^^ will try to upload it by tonight (still 5am in my place at the moment) xD
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

Female Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 21:13

This song isn't bad :)~
May I have Jay? (like Jay Park<3 *-* my reasoning for choosing a part is horrible haha)

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 21:20

Ckaypop wrote:
May I have Jay? (like Jay Park<3 *-* my reasoning for choosing a part is horrible haha)

oww jay park! me too <3 by the way found the instrumental for this song, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmB1XhSgFDA might be good if we alr recorded using the instrumental. it'll make Channie's work easier :D
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 21:23

Jani wrote:
oww jay park! me too <3 by the way found the instrumental for this song, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmB1XhSgFDA might be good if we alr recorded using the instrumental. it'll make Channie's work easier :D

Haha yea :) I love that guy~!
Oh yea smart ^^ I'll record soon :D~ Thanks for the inst. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 21:41

Jani wrote:
Ckaypop wrote:

Awesome!! Just Tom's part to go!!!
Just to let everyone know that the Jani gave me has a drumbeat into the song since there is no intro in the song and it just starts with Tom singing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 13:15

here's my part : http://www.box.net/shared/llc67okm3ghtu3mulvss
recorded by listening to the instrumental version and I did a lil bit improvisation on the last chorus too ^^
Back to top Go down
Fiona
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Fiona

Female Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime12th November 2011, 12:29

okay :) I will take Tom's part ^_^

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Ckaypop
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Ckaypop

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 21:30

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 08:30

Tom

Will hand my parts today or tomorrow.

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
Fiona
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Fiona

Female Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime17th November 2011, 04:56

done Here

Last edited by Fiona on 28th November 2011, 11:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime25th November 2011, 05:20

eh,,, why the status still open? I think each part already has its cast ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime29th November 2011, 16:33

ANIYO!! IT'S CLOSED!

I'm so sorry for not being here. And sorry Maxridex, it's closed and Fiona got Tom's part.

Although if you still want to be part of it, I'm happy to do a duet with you outside of LTS.

So the parts are

Christina - Jay
Channie - Nathan
Fiona - Tom
Jani - Max
jessyj - Siva
Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

Female Number of posts : 4753
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime29th November 2011, 16:39

Spreadsheet goddesses here ^_____^

Matt can have his credit back in this case^^

Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime30th November 2011, 00:27

Kitty wrote:
Spreadsheet goddesses here ^_____^

Matt can have his credit back in this case^^

Done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 08:11

Guys, we just need Siva's part, why is this taking so long? (no cheek intended but I really want collabs done before new year if possible)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 14:55

You might have to recast then o: it's your call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime4th January 2012, 02:12

[knock knock] any updates with this collab? booya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime9th January 2012, 17:48

RECASTING SIVA'S PART!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime9th January 2012, 20:10

i'll take it :D

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime9th January 2012, 21:14

i'm done so i just decided to post the part.

Siva: http://www.mediafire.com/?gm9gci7gbbizp3b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime10th January 2012, 07:40

Yay finally it's completed <3
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime10th January 2012, 14:50

Are all voices in? o:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime14th January 2012, 07:27

Skye wrote:
Are all voices in? o:

Yup :D
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime14th January 2012, 07:44

okay 2 credits back^^
Back to top Go down
zombiefishy
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
zombiefishy

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime14th January 2012, 13:17

Sorry if I'm spamming but I just want to say.....I am excited to hear this collab!!!!!
I love them!!! x3 though i prefer their Glad You Came and Lightning song
But I'll be looking forward to this collab ^^ hope you all have fun singing this!
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime18th January 2012, 19:53

Channie can we get an update in about a week? or this collab will be open for takeover o:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 10:40

Skye wrote:
Channie can we get an update in about a week? or this collab will be open for takeover o:

Okay, UPDATE!

First of all, do NOT take over this collab. I am trying so hard.
I left a full letter explaining everything on the Ego collab which I FAILED TO DO! TT^TT
But computers breaking, school stressing me out, I will fight on, Skye.
I will finish all the collabs I have if IT KILLS ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 10:57

Channie have valid reason to keep ownership on her collabs.

So no taken over process on Channie's collab.

We accept them to drift a little. That's ok Channie, no need to stress for that.
Just explain us, we're very friendly and can understand everything as long as you explain the reason ^^

Channie keeps ownership on all her running projects ^____^

Back to top Go down
Chiaki
Rainbow
Rainbow
Chiaki

Female Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 11:09

Updating Channie's collab!!!:chiaki:

All the best Channie!!!:chiaki:

~♥Minhee =3
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 15:32

Okay Channie ^^ I really didn't want to allow takeover since I know you're quite responsible. Good luck <3 ties
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 16:52

Skye wrote:
Okay Channie ^^ I really didn't want to allow takeover since I know you're quite responsible. Good luck <3 ties

When I saw the messages I thought "*gasp* DON'T TOUCH MY BABIES!!!" XD

Okay, so I'll do an update on all of them

Gold Forever - This is the OLDEST out of all of them so this is getting finished first and I will finalize the vocals THIS WEEKEND. This is my MAIN FOCUS RIGHT NOW!!!

The Boys Acapella for Jennii -
Poor Jen has waited FOREVER for this so I will send the vocals to her THIS WEEKEND too.

Ppapa Pierrot - Mihn is currently working on this since I've sent the vocals to her. I don't know if she got back to me yet

Last Christmas -
That was supposed to be for christmas. I am such a pabo. Oh, well. Can't waste our vocals for that so I have some finalizing of vocals to do.

Tick Tack - This is currently open right now I think but both me and Charlie [CHCHarlieGibbs] will be keeping an eye on this one. Good Dongsaengie Charlie~ kekeke~

After all of these are done, I will be taking a break from LTS so I can focus on my preliminary exams as these are pretty important this year so do wish me well, everyone.

Love you!!
Channie
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime20th January 2012, 20:22

Thank you channie!! Goodluck with your exams Mihn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 17:53

By the way, the Tom parts have DISAPPEARED!!!!!!

So if you have the Tom parts SEND THEM AGAIN. I am going crazyyyy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 17:55

SHINingChannie wrote:
By the way, the Tom parts have DISAPPEARED!!!!!!

So if you have the Tom parts SEND THEM AGAIN. I am going crazyyyy!

Actually never mind, I found it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime23rd January 2012, 23:53

Special Update just for the cast.

http://www.mediafire.com/?t6da74j803y77x7

The MP3 of Gold Forever
Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime17th February 2012, 09:57

Video is online, this topic can be archived^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 01:31

1 life back(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted   [COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED] [ENGLISH] Gold Forever - The Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1