Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat?
Yay
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_vote_lcap50%Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Nay
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_vote_lcap50%Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Other
Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_vote_lcap0%Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  Empty
PostSubject: Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat    Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime11th September 2011, 22:05

KARA's Goo Hara, who is famous for her ant thin waist, reveals the secret to her diet, or rather a lack of one.

On September 11 KARA appeared in MBC's "Section TV Celebrity Correspondence" and they spent time having "girl talk" with the reporter.

In the midst of many questions the topic of, "KARA members' bodies are nice and fit. We want to know your secret" was brought up. A few of the members talked about how difficult and hard it was to keep in shape. Unable to eat as much of what they want to eat, and intense exercise is the result of their fit bodies. However, Goo Hara had a different answer. She answered by stating, "I eat everything I want."

"It's just genetics."Having a fast metabolism and gaining weight not being in one's genes is ironically a common false answer that many girl celebrities use to make it seem like no effort is needed for a perfect body. But for Goo Hara how much and what goes into her body and her body weight didn't seem to share a positive relationship. She stated this in a matter of fact manner, and also said that she doesn't have to avoid certain foods to keep in shape.

Is she just one of many girl celebrities to fabricate their super metabolisms? Or do you think it's really her genetics at work?

via Soompi
http://www.soompi.com/news/goo-haras-diet-secret-eat-eat-eat
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat    Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime12th September 2011, 07:08

:O I envy her :O
Buuuut it is very possible. My cousin is the same way. She eats. And eats. And eats. But she's still only 120 lbs at 5'5 O.O
Granted she runs around a lot, but that's about equivalent to the training and practices idols might get in kpop.

I think Miss A said something along those lines too. How they had no diet and that bulgogi (meat!!) fueled their bodies for their practices and performances. lol.

If I stay active I can usually do the same... but a day of not working out and I can gain it all back in the flash :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Fiona
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Fiona

Female Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat    Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime12th September 2011, 07:32

Mihn wrote:

If I stay active I can usually do the same... but a day of not working out and I can gain it all back in the flash :hahaha:

LOL.... same goes to me shy1 Unlike my sister eats a whole lot of food and do nothing, she is still thin :>_<: so envy those with super matabolisms.

Well, it is possible for Goo Hara or other celebrities to eat and eat and eat, because they practice everyday for their performances or other activities, their body will burn down the calories, making her that slim :)

I hope that i can be that active too sigh
cause it's FUN ye!
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat    Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime12th September 2011, 07:37

jiayou Fast metabolism <3
Ahh~ it's good to eat and eat and still be thin even without exercising

..but apparently you can train your body to have a faster metabolism hey?
- just keep eating small meals so that your body is always burning off calories, then it will be trained to always be in the state of readiness to burn calories! = faster metabolism
Back to top Go down
Fiona
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Fiona

Female Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat    Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime13th September 2011, 12:26

xxlillie wrote:

- just keep eating small meals so that your body is always burning off calories, then it will be trained to always be in the state of readiness to burn calories! = faster metabolism

shy1 unfortunately, i don't think i can do it~~

cause...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat    Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goo Hara's Diet Secret: Eat Eat Eat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1