Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

Female Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2011-07-25

[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime29th August 2011, 19:07

Packager Level: Partial, for mixing and video editor please..^^
Initiator: sakisaki
Mixer: to be decided
Video Editor: to be decided
Number of People needed: 6 *include me*

Song:

Instrumental (if available): http://www.box.net/shared/9pxflivsunjsuqyfkjjp

Lyrics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_L7ZKwG6WwFI2jRXd-8HjNzWwzt9anubMSwrG7TYEaA/edit?hl=en_US

Open Parts:
DooJoon - selfcasted
http://www.box.net/shared/22kdo5czei52d11hcs4z
Junhyung - stellaniou
solo : http://www.box.net/shared/1q2dzy45gr3lne3lb46u
all : http://www.box.net/shared/o3g2zgzzs4yy2vv8cim1
Hyunseung - syuriel
http://www.mediafire.com/?q5tkgaq0d4xb3ly
Yoseob - casijess
all : http://www.box.net/shared/2ydxnci4yu0nlq0xlshl#/shared/2ydxnci4yu0nlq0xlshl/1/109336978/913310294/1
solo : http://www.box.net/shared/2ydxnci4yu0nlq0xlshl#/shared/2ydxnci4yu0nlq0xlshl/1/109336978/913310638/1
Kikwang - hara
http://www.box.net/shared/pzet995ievi9pmox02xm
DongWoon - WendyBaconator

all : http://www.mediafire.com/?cndey72bga1n75x
solo : http://www.mediafire.com/?dcucpvdv8dn36kp

Deadline:Sep 8th

Extra Requirements(if any): can sing in Japanese and please record it timed by these instrumental..^^

**please separate solo,harmonize, and adlib part..^^

1 Life ~Skye

Last edited by sakisaki on 27th September 2011, 21:26; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hara
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hara

Female Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime29th August 2011, 19:33

ouu kikwangg pleasee :)

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime29th August 2011, 19:33

kikwang, dongwoon, or junhyung
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime29th August 2011, 20:11

@hara
of course,,=D

@wendy
since kikwang was requested by hara, so is it okay for dongwoon or I'll wait till one of them are filled??^^
Back to top Go down
Casijess
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Casijess

Female Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime29th August 2011, 21:52

Yoseob please? :D

1 Credit ~Skye *Note - You are now in the negatives with your credits! I'm giving you one grace credit so you can join this collab but I'd reccommend that you wait for your credit count to go back up before you join another (:
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

Female Number of posts : 8658

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 00:36

WendyBaconator wrote:

Your credit count is currently in the negatives. I would strongly reccommend that you wait until you gain back credits (2 credits granted everytime a collab you joined has all voices in) so others have a fair chance at joining. Over time your credit count will grow and this won't be much of a problem anymore. I've given you one grace credit which leads to why you're in the negatives right now. If you really want to join this I can give you another grace credit but afterwards you may want to wait for your count to go back up, okay?^^!
Back to top Go down
Daphne
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Daphne

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 01:49

Finding a Mixer/Video Editor! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 05:56

sakisaki wrote:
@hara
of course,,=D

@wendy
since kikwang was requested by hara, so is it okay for dongwoon or I'll wait till one of them are filled??^^

doesn't matter, i'm fine with either, you can choose ^^ but now i don't think ill be able to join any more collabs..? in negatives..
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 06:57

Skye wrote:
WendyBaconator wrote:

Your credit count is currently in the negatives. I would strongly reccommend that you wait until you gain back credits (2 credits granted everytime a collab you joined has all voices in) so others have a fair chance at joining. Over time your credit count will grow and this won't be much of a problem anymore. I've given you one grace credit which leads to why you're in the negatives right now. If you really want to join this I can give you another grace credit but afterwards you may want to wait for your count to go back up, okay?^^!

@wendy..

according to skye's message, I think if you really wanna to join you still can..but with another grace credit..so its up to you then,,I'll be wait..^^
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 06:58

Casijess wrote:
Yoseob please? :D

1 Credit ~Skye *Note - You are now in the negatives with your credits! I'm giving you one grace credit so you can join this collab but I'd reccommend that you wait for your credit count to go back up before you join another (:

sure..^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 09:09

Hyunseungie please? =3

1 credit taken ~Jessica <3
Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

Female Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 09:37

Junhyung ? :3

1 credit taken ~Jessica <3
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 10:41

@Syuriel and stella..
yes!~..XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 11:17

sakisaki wrote:
Skye wrote:
WendyBaconator wrote:

@wendy..

according to skye's message, I think if you really wanna to join you still can..but with another grace credit..so its up to you then,,I'll be wait..^^

then can i just do it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 11:18

Skye wrote:
WendyBaconator wrote:

can i please join this one? then i'll wait until the collabs are out, if you could, tyvm!!

1 Credit ~Skye
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 11:24

WendyBaconator wrote:
sakisaki wrote:
Skye wrote:
WendyBaconator wrote:

@wendy..

then can i just do it?

sure!!~
yaiy,,cant wait for this..^^
Back to top Go down
Daphne
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Daphne

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime31st August 2011, 00:51

<---- is looking for video editor and mixer! :)
Back to top Go down
☆ Riyeon
Rainbow
Rainbow
☆ Riyeon

Female Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime31st August 2011, 01:02

Saki-unnie~ I'll be your video mixer! ^^

Please tell me the type of video you would like!

Video: MV//Live//Pictures//Setsu's Special Surprise Picture Style (MV and Live will be mirrored)
Extras: Color-code subs//name plates//both//something else that you can request~~
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime31st August 2011, 03:25

@daphie~
Thank you!~
Cant wait for this..XD

@setsu~
Aaa~ setsu da.. yaiy,, just MV please..
But with color coded and name plate..=D
I'll tell you later if I need anything else..^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime31st August 2011, 05:22

@Wendy - Sure ^^! You're now at -2. Remember to wait until the count goes back up before you join anymore so everyone has a fair chance :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime31st August 2011, 11:06

Unnie- here is my part! I'm sorry there's a little background noise >< I recorded while sitting beside a fan...
Hyunseungie's part are horrible auto-tuned at some points- so I tried to get the key/tone right as much as possible~
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime31st August 2011, 12:50

syuriel wrote:
Unnie- here is my part! I'm sorry there's a little background noise >< I recorded while sitting beside a fan...
Hyunseungie's part are horrible auto-tuned at some points- so I tried to get the key/tone right as much as possible~

aaa..thannks for being so fast syuriel..XDD
Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime2nd September 2011, 06:28

Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime3rd September 2011, 14:11

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime6th September 2011, 15:59

Heey guys ^-^
I'm going to be the mixer for this collab so could I ask all vocalists participating to hand in their parts on time and also for the initiator to post their parts onto here as well~ Thanks ^-^
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime6th September 2011, 16:39

Jennii wrote:
Heey guys ^-^
I'm going to be the mixer for this collab so could I ask all vocalists participating to hand in their parts on time and also for the initiator to post their parts onto here as well~ Thanks ^-^

hi jenni!~ sure I'll be posted it to you when all parts are given..^^

btw thanks for aud mixing this..XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime7th September 2011, 05:31

Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime7th September 2011, 08:30

WendyBaconator wrote:
here are my parts as well
all - http://www.mediafire.com/?cndey72bga1n75x
solo - http://www.mediafire.com/?dcucpvdv8dn36kp

thanks!~XD
Back to top Go down
Casijess
LTS Snowflake
LTS Snowflake
Casijess

Female Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime8th September 2011, 14:52

Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime8th September 2011, 14:58

Casijess wrote:
My parts:
http://www.box.net/shared/2ydxnci4yu0nlq0xlshl

Thanks!~ for give it on time..^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime8th September 2011, 22:45

oooh 1 more part left until credits are returned <3 Keep it up ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime9th September 2011, 23:02

UPDATE-- 40% 60% done mixing ^-^ Will mix the rest of the parts tomorrow (:
&&Then will wait for Hara's parts ^-^
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime11th September 2011, 04:07

thanks!~ Hara need an extension for this..but I'll contact her later..
abtw cant wait for this release..!~XDD
Back to top Go down
Hara
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hara

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime11th September 2011, 04:09

sakisaki wrote:
thanks!~ Hara need an extension for this..but I'll contact her later..
abtw cant wait for this release..!~XDD

omo sry guys! for sure tmrw will be in !
Back to top Go down
Hara
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Hara

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime11th September 2011, 20:40

Hara part ! sryy im late everyone ><

saki thanks for the extension!

Here you go

All parts in now :)
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime11th September 2011, 22:07

Hara wrote:
Hara part ! sryy im late everyone ><

saki thanks for the extension!

Here you go

All parts in now :)

No problem, I know everyone's busy recently..^^
Yaiy!~ all part are here..
Cant wait for this..XD
Back to top Go down
Skye
Rainbow
Rainbow
Skye

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime11th September 2011, 22:28

2 credits back ^^
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime12th September 2011, 12:03

Skye wrote:
2 credits back ^^

yaiy!~ thanks skye..XD
cant wait for this release..^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime18th September 2011, 01:14

DONE! Finally ^-^ This took me like 4 hours to mic~ There were a couple of timing problems. But here you go ^^ My first mix~so sorry if there are mistakes or such. lol

http://www.box.net/shared/31cyfy3gxodap2eb411q
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime18th September 2011, 06:42

Jennii wrote:
DONE! Finally ^-^ This took me like 4 hours to mic~ There were a couple of timing problems. But here you go ^^ My first mix~so sorry if there are mistakes or such. lol

http://www.box.net/shared/31cyfy3gxodap2eb411q

huaa!~ jennii thanks!~XDD that's sounds amazing..it was really nice for the 1st mixing...yaiy cant wait to the final results..XD *will send the mp3 link to setsu right now..^^* :ylwt:
Back to top Go down
Stellaniou
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Stellaniou

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime18th September 2011, 07:25

the mp3 quality is very good, our voices sound really cool ~
but...some parts are missing o__o is that my part ? oh...what should i gonna do?
must i record it again? it's not a problem for me,
but...it's a problem for a mixer?
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime18th September 2011, 12:37

ahh...just noticed it..hmm,, it would be great if you can record it..since it just a little I'll ask jennii or I'll add it alone..XD
btw, could you send it asap? ^^ just record that part..

***Update!~***

it's fixed..XD you dont need to record it again..^^ thanks for pointing out stella..XDD :ylwt:
Back to top Go down
sakisaki
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
sakisaki

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th September 2011, 11:39

BUMP!~

I've uploaded the video...XD
Back to top Go down
Mihn
LTS Firefly
LTS Firefly
Mihn

Female Number of posts : 1080
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime30th September 2011, 16:14

Great Job Everyone ^^

1 Life Back to sakisaki :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D   [COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][Japanese] B2ST - Bad Girl =D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1