Light The Skies Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light The Skies Entertainment

LTS is a family of YT singers that aim to light the skies with their covers!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Find us at:
LTS 2nd Birthday
LTS All over the world!
Latest topics
» Admin: Lillie
[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 19:44 by saranghaekpop99

» Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 15:42 by DustbinHugger

» Free recording programs for PC (Besides Audacity)
[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 19:23 by TaYuMi

» Wonder Girls - Like This
[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime7th May 2014, 14:01 by DustbinHugger

» Miss A - Touch
[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime6th May 2014, 13:37 by DustbinHugger

» T-ARA - Number 9
[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 04:57 by JoYounJi

» [Completed][Japanese]NewS- Towa Iro no Koi
[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 20:34 by LaurenLCD

» [CLOSED][MANDARIN] M4M - Sadness
[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime19th January 2014, 02:23 by cpaylet

» Name suggestions for a girly J-Culture magazine?
[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 06:17 by Alisha Amy-Jane

» [COMPLETED] [KOREAN] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 12:40 by LaurenLCD

[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

Female Number of posts : 4753
Registration date : 2008-07-15

[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations Empty
PostSubject: [READ ME] Collabs that have 0 signups   [READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 11:19

Collabs that have 0 sign-ups AND less than 150 pageviews after 1 week (6 + 1 timezone difference day) can/will be turned into a solo project and released also as an LTS cover.

We do not want to see cancelled collabs - so don't open up an unknown song if you aren't prepared to solo it.

*Collabs that have at least 1 sign-up BUT isn't fully casted by the deadline will still be continued and it will be up to the initiator to EITHER selfcast the leftover parts OR split the remaining lyrics between the signed-up coverists.
Back to top Go down
Kitkat
LTS Raindrop
LTS Raindrop
Kitkat

Female Number of posts : 4753
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: [READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations   [READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 11:21

[ABOUT]
These collaborations are first come first serve, meaning the parts will be given to the people in order of their post. There must be no discrimination between vocal ability, however, initiators can specify mic quality, attitude, gender and other specifications that do not relate to vocal ability.

[WHO CAN JOIN]
Any Blue Member (have public YouTube videos showing your covers/performances or public singing covers) can join the free collabs. If you're new and not a blue member, please post an introduction (Here: https://lighttheskies.forumotion.com/f101-lts-ent-talents-corner) with your YouTube channel OR any singing covers and you will be Blue! ^^

[THE SYSTEM]
Joining an Open collaboration will cost "1" credit. Upon successful completion of the collaboration, where you didn't delay (asking for extensions is ok :) ) your parts or not handed in your parts, You will be rewarded back with "2" more credits. This is to ensure the successful completion of the collaboration, and to protect the initiator from irresponsible people. Everyone starts off with "3" credits upon joining.

ANYONE can open a free collaboration, but note that it will cost you "1" life. Everyone starts off with 7 lives. If you complete a successful collab, you will be given this "life" back. Members who have 0 lives cannot open their own collaboration until they regain their lost lives. xD

Now implemented: All new collabs opened from post update, MUST now have to include a packager level type in there form. There will be Packagers available for your convenience, meaning depending on level chosen, the intervention of a Packager will differ. For the Packager levels and more information, click HERE

Now implemented: Each mixer you request will result in -1 life.

[THE FORMAT - OPENING A FREE COLLABORATION]
The title should be [OPEN/CLOSED] [LANGUAGE] Artist - Song Name.
ex. [OPEN] [JAPANESE] 2NE1 - Hate You

***DO NOT CHANGE THE FORMAT OR ADD ANYTHING EXTRA. DO NOT CHANGE THE COLOR OF YOUR TITLE. THIS IS MANDATORY.***

Code:

[b]Packager Level:[/b] Full/Partial/None
[b]Initiator:[/b]
[b]Mixer:[/b]
[b]Video Editor:[/b]
[b]Number of People needed:[/b]
[b]Song:[/b]
[b]Instrumental (if available):[/b]
[b]Lyrics:[/b]
[b]Open Parts:[/b]
[b]Deadline:[/b]
[b]Extra Requirements(if any):[/b]

ALL FINISHED COLLABORATIONS MUST INCLUDE [LTS ENT] in their video title.

NEW UPDATE

An OPEN collab : Green
A CLOSED collab : Dark Red

If you DO NOT need any kind of Audio Mixer or Video Editor : No asterisk " * " in front of the title
If you DO need any kind of Audio Mixer or Video Editor : Two asterisks " ** " in front of the title

If a packager has posted that they are helping and you are just waiting on a reply from Mixer / Editor : 1 asterisk " * " in front of the title

Once all Mixer / Editor issues have been solved : No asterisk " * " in front of the title

Example:

I open a collab and need an audio mixer :
**[OPEN] [KOREAN] MC Mong - I'm this kind of person

A packager has contacted me about finding a mixer for me :
* [OPEN] [KOREAN] MC Mong - I'm this kind of person

A mixer posts saying that they will mix for me :
[OPEN] [KOREAN] MC Mong - I'm this kind of person

Please, all mods, packagers, members : Once you understand the new guidelines, do inform initiators who are not aware so that it may quickly be incorporated ^^[/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: [READ ME] BEFORE YOU TURN IN PARTS FOR A COLLAB!!!   [READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime26th August 2011, 15:51

Please read this before you turn in parts for a collaboration!!! especially if you're new and do not use a mic, or usually have a lot of bg noise in your recordings. If you use a decent mic and usually don't have problems with bg noise, you do not necessarily need to read this.

How to record your voice without BG noise
1. Please record in a quiet room, preferably when you're alone and no one else is in the house
2. Do not have anything turned on, such as fans, tvs, music etc.
3. Try not to record near a window unless you have a good mic, so that you do not record car and street noises.
4. If your computer makes a lot of noise when it heats up, either try to record when it doesn't heat up too much, or use a mic.
5. if you do not own a mic and must inevitably record through your computer's built in input/input mic, please try to remove the noise as much as possible without distorting the voice.
6. If you do not know how to use noise removal, just kindly tell the mixer or the mixer will probably do it for you. Still, minimal noise is best and easiest for mixers to deal with.
7. Please keep these points in mind next time you record!!!

Also, please try to time your parts as much as possible, for if a mixer does not know a song too well, it is sometimes very difficult for them to mix correctly.

In order to make the mixing process enjoyable and less of a pain for our mixers, please try to follow the guidelines above. thank you!
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

Female Number of posts : 6708
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: How to give your recorded parts to the intiator   [READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime28th August 2011, 11:44

This can be done by uploading/sharing mp3s.
Uploading mp3s and sharing can be done in multiple ways (which are free).

1. no sign-up required host sites
http://www.zippyshare.com/
http://www.datafilehost.com/
http://www.mediafire.com/
http://filesave.me/

2. sign-up required host sites
https://www.box.net/
http://www.4shared.com/
http://www.filefactory.com/
http://www.zshare.net/
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

PostSubject: Re: [READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations   [READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime30th August 2011, 09:12

*NEW UPDATE

[OPEN] collabs that do NOT need packaging should be coloured Green
[OPEN] collabs that DO need packaging should be coloured Olive
[CLOSED] collabs that do NOT need packaging should be coloured Dark Red
[CLOSED] collabs that DO need packaging should be coloured Red
Back to top Go down
xxlillie
LTS Admin
LTS Admin
xxlillie

PostSubject: [READ ME] LABELLING YT VIDEOS   [READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime10th September 2011, 10:31

Please use [LTSEnt collab]
to label your videos..we want to create a name here, so let's make sure they are all the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations   [READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[READ ME] How to Join and Open Free Collaborations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1